Tuesday 27 June 2017

Mr Beavers book - part two

Mr Beaver put together all his sketches and storyboards and headed to Sylvanian Publishing Inc. He was very nervous, he was terribly worried he'd forgotten something!


"Don't worry Mr Beaver, you'll blow them away I'm sure!"

He finally arrived, after a few deep breaths he plucked up the courage to enter the building.


"Come on Mr Beaver, you can do this!"

Well, the publisher Mr Pembroke loved his book idea so much, he wanted Mr Beaver to get to work on the front cover so they could get it printed ASAP!



"I think I'm going to enjoy working with you Mr Beaver!"

He worked day and night to get it finished. The boys couldn't wait to see what he'd painted.



"Can you see Jerome? I think thats you and me!"

Mr Pembroke the publisher was over the moon. He thought Mr Beavers book was going to be great success!



"I'm over the moon, I'll call you in when the first batch arrives!"

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment