Thursday 28 June 2018

Big News in Sylvania

Mrs Walnut called Mrs Beaver to see if she could get the girls together for some tea and cake. She had some big news to tell everyone.


"Oh yes of course, I'll give Mrs Neptune a call. Meet at Pippins Cafe at 1.00 "


After settling down to some lovely Earl Grey tea and slice of strawberry short cake, Mrs Walnut was ready to tell the girls her big news.


"Ladies, Mr Walnut and I are going to have a baby"
"Oh Mrs Walnut, thats the most wonderful news I've ever heard!"

The next day, Mrs Beaver accompanied Mrs Walnut for her first check up at the Country Clinic. 



"Look at all the babies, Mrs Beaver! My heart just melted!"


Dr Ramsey Nettlefield started with a top to toe check up. But when he asked Mrs Walnut to step on the scale she was a little shocked!



"Oh dear, oh dear!"
"Mrs Walnut, you have a baby growing in your tummy, don't be alarmed"


Then finally Mrs Walnut got to see her baby for the first time.



"Oh Dr Nettlefield, its the most precious thing I've ever seen. Thank you!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the cute little ultrasound picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete