Saturday 8 September 2018

Extra! Extra! read all about it!

It was a beautiful day in Sylvania and the Beaver family were starting it the right way with a lovely big family breakfast. They were just discussing what to do with their day when Mr Beaver came across some very exciting news in the newspaper.


"Well I'll be darned, they've built tram lines in the village centre!"

The little ones couldn't believe it!



"Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!"
"RENEE YOUR CEREAL!!"

"OOps!"
The Beaver family collected their Tram tickets from the ticket machine and waited in anticipation.


"Poppa, when will it come, I'm far too excted!"
"Me too, little one. Me too"

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the Beaver family discover on their adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you weren't disappointed! x

    ReplyDelete