Monday 29 October 2018

Halloween preparations

It's that time of year again, when all things spooky are celebrated here in Sylvania. Mr Springfield wants Berry Grove School be at the centre of all the celebrations this year with a Halloween Festival right on the school grounds.

"Oh I love Halloween!"

The children were tasked with transforming the School into a haunted mansion. Everyone was so excited!

"Look Freya has made a tiny haunted house!"
"Wow!"

Freya Chocolate had worked hard on her miniature version of her very own haunted house.


"Its amazing Freya, I wish we were small enough to visit!"
"I don't think I would be brave enough!" confessed Barker

Some of the parents came to help decorate the exterior of the school. The children were surprisingly good at bossing them about!


"No Mr Beaver higher. No higher! We said HIGHER!"

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You take such beautiful photos that are a treat to look at. Please never stop with your wonderful stories! I especially love Michael's cheeky antics- I hope we see him on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind! Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete