Sunday 14 March 2021

The Best Mothers Day Waffles

It's Mothers day morning in Sylvania and the little ones wanted to do something special for their Momma. Mrs B makes breakfast for them every morning, so they decided to make it for her instead. They were going to cook the most delicious breakfast in bed she's ever had!

"LET'S MAKE WAFFLES!"
"Oh Michael, you've spilt the flour everywhere!"


They worked hard to get the batter just right. Renee asked Jerome to pour the mixture into the waffle iron.


"Maybe we should use the ladle, Little One?"
"Jerome, you've made more mess than me!"


After many, many, many attempts, they finally made the perfect waffles. Renee picked a flower from the garden, Jerome poured a fresh OJ, and Michael poured as much syrup as he could all over the waffles. They arranged the breakfast onto the tray, then they snook upstairs to surprise Mrs B.



"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMA!"
"We made you waffles, all by ourselves!"
"Well, I can see that! Thank you little ones, you've made my day"


Happy Mothers Day, love the Beaver Family x





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!

    I think this might be my first time commenting, but I really enjoy the stories of the Beaver family! Your pictures are so full of detail, and the storytelling is always so warm and funny!

    Loved this story, too! Those waffles look good enough to eat! Flour and batter everywhere, haha!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, I've just seen your lovely comment! Thank you so much, your comments made my day! xx

    ReplyDelete