Saturday 5 November 2022

Mr B's New Gallery

 Mr Beaver, contacted his good friend, Mr Walnut, about the possibility of purchasing a property that could potentially be his gallery for his paintings. Mr Walnut had just the perfect place in mind!


"You know, Mr Beaver, I think this is it!"


Just like that, Mr B, bought the building. He just had to tell Mrs B now!

"I can't wait for opening night, Mr B!"


So that everyone was in good spirits before telling them he'd bought the gallery, Mr B treated the whole family to ice cream!



"How's your cookie dough Mrs B?"
"Delicious. Now why are we eating our delicious ice-creams in here? and why is it filled with your paintings?
"Well, I might have bought it!"

Mrs B, being supportive as ever, began to organise the gallery opening night. She was going to help make it a real success!

"Well here goes, Mrs B. Thank you for everything. I don't know what I'd do without you, the gallery looks incredible!"
"Mr B, it's your paintings that make it incredible. Now cheers to what will be a great evening!"


Opening night was a roaring success! Before Mr B evening finished his opening speech he sold his first painting!

"I want to thank you all for coming to my..."
"I'LL TAKE IT! SOLD!"
"Oh, right, great, yes!"


Mr B sold every painting. He couldn't quite believe it!


"I believe it dear, your marvellous!"
"Now we just have to get them ready for shipping!"


While wrapping and organising all the sold paintings, Michael decided to try his hand at a little bit of art.


"This is pretty easy!"



"If Poppa can sell all his paintings and make some cash, I reckon I can too! I need me a new set of tricycle wheels!"

No comments:

Post a Comment