Saturday 13 November 2021

Caravan Holiday - Part 3

After a very long day, the Beaver family were very ready to settle down in their PJ's with hot chocolates and a good book. Mr Beaver was looking forward to a little bit of 'me time'.

"Hurry up Poppa, we know you've finished, we heard you flush!"
"Every year I forget about the lack of privacy... coming!"

After reading the story 4 times, everyone fell fast to sleep. There were 5 in the bed and the little one said...

"Roll over!"
"umph! Oh dear"

Mr Beaver decided he'd get a better nights sleep (and plenty more room) sleeping under the stars. Then little Michael crept up to him.



"I'm sorry if we pushed you out, Poppa"
"Don't you worry, sweetheart. Come on, snuggle in"


There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the stars were twinkling more than usual.


"Poppa, it's beautiful! Can I sleep here too?"
"Of course you can my darling"

The next morning, Mr B took his privacy into his own hands.

"Poppa, what's that?"
"It's a place to be in peace, and how I've been looking forward to it!"

But word got out about this peaceful place.

"Hurry up,Poppa, there's a queue!"
"hmmmmm"

Mrs B thought maybe Mr B deserved an afternoon of peace and quite. So she decided to take all the children on a little hiking adventure.

"Do you have everything you need, Mr B?"
"Don't you worry about me, go have a wonderful adventure!"

The hiked all the way to the top of the cliff, the veiws from the top were just beautiful.


"Look at the views, Momma, and look at the beautiful flowers!"
"come away from the edge, all of you!"


The little ones were feeling very confident as they made their way to the cliff edge.

"It's ok, Momma! We're using these steps in the cliff face!"
"Right, just watch your step, my heart keeps missing a beat!"

But just over the cliff edge, they heard a familiar sound...


"It's Poppa!"
"Hello family! It was very quiet at the caravan, I missed you... can somebody give me a hand?!"

Everyone was over the moon to see their Poppa, and very excited to take the weight off their little feet.

"come on poppa, a bit faster!"
"It's difficult with the two of you on my back!"

After another lovely day, Mr and Mrs B started a lovely campfire for them to enjoy toasted marshmallows. Then to finish off a perfect day, Jerome treated them to some incredible Spanish Guitar.


"Wow, amazing, I didn't't know he could play?!"
"neither did I! Wonders never cease!"


























No comments:

Post a Comment